In order to sync a class roster from iClicker to Canvas, follow these steps:
1. Open iClicker and select Open Gradebook for the class you wish to sync.
2. Select Sync Roster in the upper menu.
3. Enter your WUSTL key information when prompted.
4. Authorize iClicker to access your Canvas.
5. Select the Canvas course you wish to sync the iClicker roster to.
6. When you open the iClickerGradebook again, your roster will appear with the connections to the student data from your course.There are three ways that iClicker IDs and student names can appear in the iClicker gradebook.
Names in red indicate students who are registered for your course but have not registered a clicker to their Canvas ID.
Numbers in red indicate clickers that were used during a poll in your course, but have not yet been registered to a student in your course.
Names in blue indicate students who are registered for your course and have successfully registered a clicker to their Canvas ID.