Directions on How to Add Kaltura and Zoom to the Left Tabs on Your Canvas Page
1. Along the left tabs of your Canvas course page, click on Settings.
2. At the top of the Settings page, click on Navigation
3. You will now see two boxes. The top box contains all the applications that are currently visible in the Canvas page (you will notice that it matches the list of tabs along the left side). The bottom box shows the applications that are not active. You can activate them by simply dragging the names of the ones you want into the top box (and then click on Save). You will see them appear in the tabs along the left.
4. Drag both the “Kaltura My Media” and “Kaltura Media Gallery” to the top box (and hit Save).
5. If it isn’t already there, drag “Zoom” to the top box (and hit Save). Do not use Zoom (HIPAA) unless you are associated with DBBS and the med school [Zoom (HIPAA) does not allow you do record Zoom sessions to the cloud].”